About the Recipe
Introducing the delightful harmony of flavors and nourishment with our Blueberry Collagen Banana Muffins. Bursting with ripe bananas, antioxidant-rich blueberries, and the goodness of Life Health Collagen Pro, these muffins are a perfect embodiment of health and taste. From the satisfying texture to the goodness within, our recipe invites you to experience a deliciously wholesome treat. Let's dive into the kitchen and create these delectable delights together!
3 ripe bananas, mashed
50g coconut oil, softened
1 tsp vanilla extract
40g date syrup
40g coconut sugar
2 scoops Life Health Collagen Pro
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
Pinch of sea salt
1. Mash the bananas and set aside.
2. Place the egg, coconut oil, vanilla, date syrup and coconut sugar into a bowl and whisk to combine/ until smooth.
3. In a seperate bowl, mix together the dry ingredients and stir until combined. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and gently stir together.
4. Stir in mashed banana and blueberries.
5. Lightly grease 10 muffin tray holes with coconut oil. Divide the mixture evenly and pop into the oven for 12-15 mins at 175 degrees C, or until cooked through.
6. Allow to cool and enjoy warm or cold as is or with some peanut butter! Store in an airtight container for up to a week.